2.1. You represent and warrant that:
you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into the DigiBoogie Terms and to form a binding agreement, for yourself or on behalf of the person or entity committed by you to the DigiBoogie Terms ;
1. you are not a resident of (or will use the DigiBoogie Services in) a country that the U.S. government has embargoed for use of the DigiBoogie Services, nor are you named on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or any other applicable trade sanctioning regulations;
2. your country of residence and/or your company's country of incorporation is the same as the country specified in the contact and/or billing address you provide us;
3. you understand that DigiBoogie does not provide any legal advice or any recommendation with respect to any laws or requirements applicable to your use or any of your End Users, or your compliance therewith;
4. And specifically regarding your User Content:
5. you confirm you own all rights in and to any content uploaded or provided by you, or imported, copied or uploaded by DigiBoogie Services for you, to your User Platform ("User Content"), including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, code, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, usernames, information you provide for the purpose of creating a subdomain name, text, literary works and any other materials ("Content"), or otherwise have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority, in and to the User Content, as necessary to legally access to, import, copy, use, publish, transfer or license such User Content, by you and us or any of our affiliates;
6. you have (and will maintain) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority to allow DigiBoogie Services to access any websites, web pages and/or other online services, for the purpose of importing, copying, displaying, uploading, transmitting and/or otherwise using, your User Content.
7. the User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third party rights, and in no way unlawful for you to upload, import, copy, possess, post, transmit, display or otherwise use, in the country in which you or your User Platform's visitors and users ("End Users") reside, or for DigiBoogie and/or your End Users to access, import, copy, upload, use or possess in connection with the DigiBoogie Services;
8. you have obtained all consents and permissions required under all applicable laws, regarding the posting, transmission and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of the User Content, and you will adhere to all laws applicable thereto.
2.2. You undertake and agree to:
1. fully comply with all applicable laws and any other contractual terms which govern your use of the DigiBoogie Services (and any related interaction or transaction), including those specific laws applicable to you or your End Users in any of your geographical locations;
2. be solely responsible and liable with respect to any of the uses of the DigiBoogie Services which occur under your User website and/or User Platform(s), and for any of your User Content (including for any consequences of accessing, importing, uploading, copying, using or publishing such User Content on or with respect to the DigiBoogie Services);
3. regularly and independently save and backup any of your User Content and the information that is being processed by you regarding your User Platform, including with respect to End Users, User Products, and any applications and/or Third-Party Services used by you;
4. receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from DigiBoogie or its partners, by mail, e-mail or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time;
5. allow DigiBoogie to use in perpetuity, worldwide and free of charge, any version of your User Platform (or any part thereof) for any of DigiBoogie's marketing and promotional activities, online and/or offline, and modify it as reasonably required for such purposes, and you waive any claims against DigiBoogieor anyone on its behalf relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists' rights, or any other similar rights worldwide that you may have in or to your User Platform with respect to such limited permitted uses;
6. DigiBoogie's sole discretion as to the means, manner, and method for performing the DigiBoogie Services, including those regarding the hosting, transmission, publication and/or display of any User Platforms and/or Content (including the inclusion and presentation of any advertisements or other commercial content with respect thereto).
7. DigiBoogie shall have the right to offer the DigiBoogie Services in alternative price plans and impose different restrictions as for the upload, storage, download and use of the DigiBoogie Services in each price plan, including, without limitation, restrictions on network traffic and bandwidth, size and/or length of Content, quality and/or format of Content, sources of Content, volume of download time, number of subscribers to your Content, etc.
2.3. You agree and undertake not to:
1. copy, modify, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, emulate, migrate to another service, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble the DigiBoogie Website, the DigiBoogieServices (or any part thereof), any Content offered by DigiBoogie or Third Party Services for use and display within User Platforms ("Licensed Content") and/or any part thereof in any way, or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute any of the foregoing without DigiBoogie's prior written and specific consent and/or as expressly permitted under the DigiBoogie Terms;
2. submit, transmit or display any User Content, or use Licensed Content in a context, which may be deemed as defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, racist, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct, or which otherwise violates the rights of DigiBoogie or any third party (including any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, contractual or fiduciary rights), or otherwise shows any person, entity or brand in a bad or disparaging light, without their prior explicit approval;
3. use any illegal action to collect login data and/or passwords for other websites, third parties, software or services;
4. phish, collect, upload, or otherwise make available credit card information or other forms of financial data used for collecting payments, unless done in accordance with any applicable law, including, with the PCI DSS standard when applicable;
5. upload, insert, collect or otherwise make available within the DigiBoogie Website or the DigiBoogie Services (or any part thereof), any malicious, unlawful, defamatory or obscene Content;
6. publish and/or make any use of the DigiBoogie Services or Licensed Content on any website, media, network or system other than those provided by DigiBoogie, and/or frame, "deep link", "page scrape", mirror and/or create a browser or border environment around any of the DigiBoogie Services, Licensed Content and/or User Platform (or any part thereof), except as expressly permitted by DigiBoogie, in advance and in writing;
7. use any "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the DigiBoogie Services (or its data and/or Content), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any of the DigiBoogie Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through the DigiBoogie Services;
8. act in a manner which might be perceived as damaging to DigiBoogie's reputation and goodwill or which may bring DigiBoogie into disrepute or harm;
9. purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use DigiBoogie or DigiBoogie Marks and/or variations and misspellings thereof;
10. impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the DigiBoogie Services and/or User Platform, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to DigiBoogie and/or any End Users;
11. falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or falsely express or imply that DigiBoogie or any third party endorses you, your User Platform, your business, your User Products, or any statement you make;
12. reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another User of DigiBoogie Services, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other User's right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the DigiBoogie Services and/or User Platform without their express and informed consent;
13. disable, circumvent, bypass or otherwise avoid any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the DigiBoogie Services, User Platform, the account of another User(s), or any other systems or networks connected to the DigiBoogie Services, by hacking, password mining, or other illegitimate or prohibited means;
14. probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the DigiBoogie Services or any network connected to the DigiBoogie Services;
15. upload to the DigiBoogie Services and/or User Platform or otherwise use them to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
16.take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the DigiBoogie Services or DigiBoogie's systems or networks connected to the DigiBoogie Services, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation of any of the DigiBoogie Services, or the servers or networks that host them or make them available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
17. use any of the DigiBoogieServices and/or User Platform in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, fraud, scam, phishing, "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
18. access to DigiBoogie Services, User Accounts, Licensed Content and/or User Content, through any means or technology (e.g. scraping and crawling), other than our publicly supported interfaces.
19. sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Licensed Content and/or DigiBoogie Services, except as expressly permitted by the DigiBoogie Terms;
20. remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], Creative Commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademarks [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the DigiBoogie Services and/or Licensed Content; or
21. violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the DigiBoogie Terms or any laws or requirements applicable to your use of the DigiBoogie Services.
22. violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the DigiBoogie Terms or any laws or requirements applicable to your use of the DigiBoogie Services.
23. access or use the Services for benchmarking or similar competitive analysis purposes or in order to build a competitive product or service.
You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the immediate termination of your User website and/or any Services provided to you – with or without further notice to you, and without any refund of amounts paid on account of any such Services.